I’m on time this week!!!!
1. My sister is so great. While in San Diego, we visited some friends of my parents who have a pond in the there backyard. They have three turtles their children had saved from the road years ago, and my sister plucked one out for a little love. This turtle’s name was Botts’ dot, named after those raised dots in the middle of the highway.
2. My sweet baby Ginger. She was my birthday gift when I turned 13, but has been living with my parents since I went to college. She has a fantastic life out in Colorado, barking at deer, fox, and bears, and wandering through my mom’s beautiful garden.
3. Here’s a good-looking dog my husband met this week. I don’t know his name, but he seems like a good catch.
4. This little squirrel had a shiny coat, and was nibbling on a nut when I snuck up on him. I love how he is sitting up so properly, rotating his snack in his tiny rodent hands.
5. Benedict Cumbercat! This is a picture of Benedict sitting on my lap back when he was a little wee. He was always a dirty little thing, the price of living with lots of other kitties and no momma to clean them up! If you can believe it, he has a Facebook fan page with over 1800 likes!!! You can check up on his antics here.