Friday really jumped out at me this morning!! I am not sure how we got here, but I’m glad we made it! Below is a review of the animals this week.
- Murray is an approximately 1 year old orange tabby who is eagerly awaiting the arrival of his new human baby sister! He often spends his time curled up in her crib, as he is doing in the picture from this week!
- Cilla (short for Priscilla) and her sister-from-another-mister Madison (or Maddie) love to cuddle and keep each other well-groomed. They live in the Big Apple and were recently adopted together. I am excited to get to meet them we I visit New York next week.
- I promise it’s not all cats!!! Duke is a sweet black lab my husband and I met at a winery on a trip a few years ago! He accompanies his owner around the vineyard and is a great host when people stop by to visit.
- Visiting the Baltimore Aquarium we were able to see this huge sea turtle! I could spend hours standing and looking down on this large habitat they have set up.
- Finally, we have some zebras. I don’t know their names, but they seemed friendly! These are from Safari West near Santa Rosa, California. They were calm and incredibly photogenic. I had never been so close to a zebra before. There were a few youngsters in the herd who were curious little things.