Ahh, I’m posting from San Diego today. It’s a long flight out here, but I have no complaints. I have 4 more days to enjoy this blissful weather before heading back to Virginia. Here are some cute critters to brighten up your day.
1. Look at that face! This is an action shot of a wee pup prancing down the NYC streets a few weeks ago.
2. It’s my sister’s cat Bitsy again! Here she is peering in at me through the window a few years back. She was very confused as to why she couldn’t get through the screen to join me in her bedroom.
3. The Smithsonian Zoo has some nice animals, and we were lucky to catch this aquatic turtle just before he went back into his watery home! Based on some research I did on the Smithosonian website, I think this is a Florida Softshell turtle. Look at that crazy nose!
4. I don’t know this dog’s name. Alonzo met him at The Brew Gentlemen Brewery when he went to visit a month ago. He’s got character though, and look at that shiny coat. I need to get in touch with his hairstylist to see what product he uses. 😉
5. Sweet Princess Penny Polly Pocket. It’s amazing how much disdain her face can show. I know I’m projecting my feelings on to her face, but you’ve got to agree with me. She’s just too good.