Every Friday I am shocked that the week is coming to a close. Are we in a time warp?
1. This is Chewbacca! We met him last year during a sand volleyball game. After the game, he had a fantastic time nosing around in the sand.
2. This sloth bear is another animal from the National Zoo. They feed primarily on insects, but will supplement with plants. Just like Winnie the Pooh, they also love honey!! How cool is that?
3. My husband and I went to Costa Rica a few years ago and stayed at a place with a natural hot spring nearby. This pool was fed by the stream, so it was nice and warm. Apparently this duck appreciated it as much as we did! From my brief research, I believe this is a Muscovy duck.
4. Another Costa Rica picture, this time of a couple of horses. I used to be able to discern the differences between horse breeds, but I have lost that skill with lack of use. They seem nice though!
5. Classic kitten photo from my years at the cat clinic. How sweet are those tiny, dirty faces.